This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #3718
Chester - Hold the Line is good. Sounds like Den Harrow, i'm not sure if it's the same singer?
Aleph is wonderfull high-energy. Hard to find because it was produced for japanese market only.
Mauro Farina did a lot of high energy stuff for Avex Jp. Some of the stuff will sound extremly fast for
spacesynth people. Very Very well made though.
Italopal i agree 100% with you, the mentioned track's are some of the best sound export from italy.

Post Post #3722
And of course i recommend You Lauri : Riky Maltese - "Warrior" and "All the night" (and other version Warrior from Radiorama) - there are my one of the best tracks from italo disco and production from Mauro Farina. Beautiful songs. And personally i know one person who made great remix this song ("Warrior") in space version Smile But unfortunately this is unofficial version and i can't speak anymore about this song Sad

Ahhh! But... about this version probably i can whisper a bit ... Smile On next new album from Space Project (Maciej, i hope in stock in November Cool ?? ) is remix of Danny Keith - Keep on music - great space version Smile

Post Post #3724
[quote="Proxyon"]Chester - Hold the Line is good. Sounds like Den Harrow, i'm not sure if it's the same singer?
Most Den Harrow (Not all !!) is sung by Thomas H Becker (Tom Hooker). Chester - Hold the line is sung by Mauro himself.

Riky Maltese - Warrior has a great intro ! I just can't help stopping the song and play it over and over again.

I recommend them who just find out about the wonderful world of italo to go iventi.net and the link site. There are a lot of useful sites for example euro-flash.net a great italo site ! Spacesynth have its roots in italodisco . Very Happy

Last edited by italobeat on 2006-10-20, 19:19; edited 1 time in total

Post Post #3727
Matek wrote:
Ahhh! But... about this version probably i can whisper a bit ... Smile On next new album from Space Project (Maciej, i hope in stock in November Cool ?? ) is remix of Danny Keith - Keep on music - great space version Smile

Yes, indeed. Both SP and Electron albums are out at the end of October and in stock at the beginning of November. Next album release from AC is set for December/January. Of course, there is also next megamix to be released at the end of the year. I'm done with studio work (at least this is sorted and purchase list is created), so now we can focus on releases. Cool

SP's version of "Keep On Music" is indeed awesome and has been done from scratch, including some vocals. It was presented to Mauro Farina himself and we've been given his blessing to put it on the album. This is just a beginning, we are very much into Italo and other productions are currently under consideration.

Cheers!

Maciej

Post Post #5475
Here's some Great hard hittin Italo NRG pieces !
1. Stranger - Moulin Rouge
2. Money - Mozzart
3. Call Me - Gipsy & Queen
4. Secrets - Albert One
5. Down Down Romeo - Meccano
6. Ever And Ever - Venice
7. The Years - Fred Ventura
8. Another Boy In Town - 2 Girls
9. In Shock - Fancy
10. I'm Your Believer - Silent Circle

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #15517
Check out Radiorama - Aliens 2011 revisited, and all through to the end, I think you'll like it Cool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw3G8Ic2kzw&feature=share
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: