This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #18135
Jouni, or whoever webmasters the website now, would you be so kind to change the theme of spacesynth.net? We're getting older, reading those small white chars on black background is eyes-killing, it's really painful. I vote for less-contrast theme, with bigger fonts... please. I don't demand huge changes, just reduce the contrast and increase font size.

Post Post #18136
i agree with krizz - would be a great thing - some of us are now ca. 10 years older*

micha Smile

Master Droid

Post Post #18139
Right now, ssnet is in the middle of preparation of future reforms. Thought, i'm not sure when this will happen. Everything depends on Jouni.

if you know or not, but most browsers support zooming - try pressing ctrl and roll mousewheel up at same time. This might temporary help.

Post Post #18140
Neuton Mouse wrote:
if you know or not, but most browsers support zooming - try pressing ctrl and roll mousewheel up at same time. This might temporary help.

I'm using browser's zoom, but it only increases the uncomfortable contrast, since fonts get thickier and whiter this way. Painful... painful...
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: