This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #18660
Hi Guys,
I have a Facebook page and want to increase the ranking of this as well as for the YouTube views. I saw a website name <wiped link>
That offer YouTube and Facebook encasement. Please give me your valuable suggestion on this.
Thanks.

Post Post #18662
I have experienced a free test for a youtube service which claimed to provide REAL viewers.....They was supposed to bring 300 views on my video and actually brought 500 wich sounds good......BUT I really doubt they were real viewers because my statistics on this video showed a minutes count equal to 500 times the whole video timing (wich was 3 minutes).......It's almost impossible that the 500 viewers have watched the whole video so I suggest the view are increased by software/false connexions......
Conclusion for this specific service : increased view count : YES......real viewers and new fans : NO

Post Post #18663
Colaverde, you're talking to SEO. I think this post should be deleted along with his other posts.

Post Post #18665
Krizz wrote:
Colaverde, you're talking to SEO. I think this post should be deleted along with his other posts.

ha...ok...so you think that "rmerlin" is making advertisement for his business ??

May be...anyways it can be usefull to be aware that these kind of service will NOT bring more audience.

Post Post #18679
Colaverde wrote:
ha...ok...so you think that "rmerlin" is making advertisement for his business ??

No, he works for SEO agency, which makes money on improving organic search results of its clients websites. I deal with this pest a lot. Since spacesynth.net is pretty old service with quite attractive pagerank, at least 50% of newcomers are not what we wish they were. Their job is to behave like ordinary users, they start with innocent posts which bring no information to anybody, and after few "neutral" posts they start putting links to their client's websites.
Quote:
May be...anyways it can be useful to be aware that these kind of service will NOT bring more audience.

It's quite pointless making him aware of that. All he needs is the link in the first post, so it doesn't get removed.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: