This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #22675
it's not goa but if you like trance you will enjoy it : https://soundcloud.com/particle_x

DOS PROGRAMMERc=HAPPYDAYZ

c:/FORMAT sidCHIP IN PROGRESS.........
MISSION COMPLETE . CONGRATULATIONS
YOU ARE THE WINNER!

Post Post #22685
filipesantos wrote:

... drinking vodka like you russians do

Pointing to whom? Which ones in this forum are Russians You think?

Post Post #22686
SX001 wrote:
filipesantos wrote:

wasn't talking to you mate and you're a bit late there

Post Post #22687
Krizz wrote:
I think I started the wrong way. I'm sorry if my ironic suggestion you're drinking before typing offended you, it was simply a (probably slightly rude) mean to express that your posts are quite blurry and not quite make sense. I don't know what makes you write those, but keep your eye on quality and clarity of replies you're posting here. Please.

It depends on reader often...

I can talk or write myself too how blurry or whatever way, but other human has no problem to understand me if he/she
wants to SELL me something. Its like fantastic, they understand everything I say!
But later if I have to complain to __same person__ that the product which I bought, does not work, then it is like talking to the wall!!! So, -- sad situation.
Well, here we are not buying or selling, but often the readers eyes are itching to read only what he likes and ignores everything else. However, in order to understand, man just have to read with thought and to set aside own evangelium.
But, if just saying something what others agree with, then no one has problem to understand. But just a little more off from
"normal", and then its like talking to wall. I beg to differ, still it is not tolerated.

How ironic is that?

Krizz, remember our endless debate about software and hosts, etc. where You said that only Your way was "right" ? Wink

Now here in ss.net these are newcomers and much younger people, who have a way different way of expressing. So it is little bit worse than "endless september" fenomena where netiquette is missing, but STILL, I PREFER those little blurry expressions than just having ss.net as advertisement darkboard! Or just another last nuissance -- spam. Otherwise it can be quite sensless to be here.

// EDIT: // -- just some clarification and grammar correction.

Last edited by SX001 on 2015-07-21, 14:32; edited 1 time in total

Post Post #22688
filipesantos wrote:
SX001 wrote:
filipesantos wrote:

well, thats humor.

I have no time to read everyday Space News (thats what I call the process of reading spacesynth.net), so I do it seasonally and going through all threads and posts. Wink Thats why it was quite late answer.

Hilarious, I dont have any thought even about drinking alcohol becouse usually their vapors fill the room too easy. To me all alcohols or ketones (or their based solvents) are for cleaning ...or thinners in lab work.

Post some (spacesynth) music too for mastering. Smile

Post Post #22689
SX001 wrote:
filipesantos wrote:
SX001 wrote:
filipesantos wrote:

well, thats humor.

I have no time to read everyday Space News (thats what I call the process of reading spacesynth.net), so I do it seasonally and going through all threads and posts. Wink Thats why it was quite late answer.

Hilarious, I dont have any thought even about drinking alcohol becouse usually their vapors fill the room too easy. To me all alcohols or ketones (or their based solvents) are for cleaning ...or thinners in lab work.

Post some (spacesynth) music too for mastering. Smile

Cool lol

Post Post #22693
filipe
Love your nrg both in the chat and in your music. keep it up :)Make this site alive lol...
Btw what happened to your sound-cloud music? Thinking of rebel planet some great stuff there.
cheers lol Very Happy

Post Post #22704
voice from outer space wrote:
filipe
Love your nrg both in the chat and in your music. keep it up :)Make this site alive lol...
Btw what happened to your sound-cloud music? Thinking of rebel planet some great stuff there.
cheers lol Very Happy

lol cheers dude Smile

i deleted soundcloud nobody seems to care for it Bored

Post Post #22706
filipesantos wrote:

there is nothing to care about the soundcloud. The whole webpage motor there is clumsy and SLOW.

Mikseri.net is functioning a bit better. Or perhaps that bandcamp. These have much smaller footprint.

Post Post #22710
SX001 wrote:
filipesantos wrote:

there is nothing to care about the soundcloud. The whole webpage motor there is clumsy and SLOW.

Mikseri.net is functioning a bit better. Or perhaps that bandcamp. These have much smaller footprint.

yea you're totally right there man , soundcloud is a lot of **** i never liked it for some reason , mikseri.net is finnish website or something too bad theres no english version Neutral and bandcamp is something i would use for album releases thats for sure Smile

if you know any other websites to drop some demos etc let me know so ill keep our community updated on whatever i make Smile
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: