This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Master Droid

Post Post #24643
Sorry about some downtimes this evening. Had to update some server versions and adjust the site code accordingly, change passwords and other stuff the service provided informed need changing before they stop working completely. Hopefully I got all fixed and patched up.

Unfortunately no new forum or other updated. Just wanted to keep this running at least as-it is for now. We'll see about if there's some complete relaunch at somepoint for next years to come or other solution (ideas are welcome, for now this site seems to be just forum and place for some pages I'm not sure is not needed anymore).

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #24644
Thanks for keeping this forum up and running. I think that this forum is still the main place to discuss spacesynth music. There exist some spacesynth groups at FB but they have drown with meaningless youtube links, so there is no discussions going on there.
I prefer to visit this forum rather than the IRC channel, or perhaps there is no chat ongoing on the IRC channel any longer?

Master Droid

Post Post #24646
Don't know about IRC anymore, haven't checked that for a long time.

I've created Slack team for spacesynth, for next 48 hours it's possible to join it with this link:

https://spacesynth.slack.com/shared_invite/MzczNzkzMzUwNjAtMTQ2MTU2NTc0MC04ZDVlZDkzMTY5

Slack is (technically IRC at it's core) chat application with web, desktop and mobile applications. It has many other features for integration, kind of make the chat base of operations..

Master Droid

Post Post #24647
I have some ideas for future spacesynth.net, but not sure which way to take. More of artist, or more fan centric. I think the artist centric could be how scene could be improved more. Right now spacesynth.net did it's job making spacesynth known, we got now other spacesynth.net alike sites (mostly fan centric) and those facebook groups, and there are some new artists in the scene now.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: