This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message





Post Post #25264
Hi all. Used to be fanatic fan of italo and spacesynth in the 80's. However, lost the feeling for too long time, but now strong back again! Extremely glad to notice new italo is still made! I travel every now & then in Europe and would love to combine some italo action to my trips whenever possible. Tried hard to search the web for some info of live spacesynth gigs in Europe. This far no further success.

So, a question. Do you know any sources of information to be informed of the locations and dates where this lovely genre can be enjoyed live?
Back to top
Reply with quote





Post Post #25302
Only virtually created on the computer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGfiCjcV53c
Back to top
Reply with quote





Post Post #25361
italofinn wrote:
Hi all. Used to be fanatic fan of italo and spacesynth in the 80's. However, lost the feeling for too long time, but now strong back again! Extremely glad to notice new italo is still made! I travel every now & then in Europe and would love to combine some italo action to my trips whenever possible. Tried hard to search the web for some info of live spacesynth gigs in Europe. This far no further success.

So, a question. Do you know any sources of information to be informed of the locations and dates where this lovely genre can be enjoyed live?



Yes, there will be some shows in Europe, right now we are planning another big 2 day show in Stockholm like in 2014 and 2015 in Nalen club. This time the list of artists is amazing and we are planning to have some Spacesynth artists as well. You can check some videos from the previous show here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH2guTTyX8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgT1f4Gf2II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeOKXnNwUxc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPWPM3Rr7oc

There will be also a nice show in Poland on May 19; the list of artists will be announced soon.

This is not Europe but maybe if some of them would like to visit New York there will be two nice shows, one on May 19th there will be Savage and Sandra and on May 20th there will be Jean Michel Jarre in Radio City Music Hall.
_________________
www.spacesoundrecords.com
Back to top
Reply with quote





Post Post #25365
Thanks! Where can I find info of the polish event on May when ready to be published? In this forum?

After lots of googling found some italo events mostly in NL, but not specially regarding spacesynth. So, if anybody knows something, pls keep on posting.
Back to top
Reply with quote





Post Post #25367
Koto alone makes the show !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3nHE3Vbsr4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkUPGk3yQ2w
Back to top
Reply with quote





Post Post #25379
SpaceSynth4ever wrote:
Koto alone makes the show !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3nHE3Vbsr4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkUPGk3yQ2w


Yes, I know how to use Youtube. This thread is about something else.
Back to top
Reply with quote





Post Post #25386
italofinn wrote:
SpaceSynth4ever wrote:
Koto alone makes the show !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3nHE3Vbsr4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkUPGk3yQ2w


Yes, I know how to use Youtube. This thread is about something else.


I'm curious who you want to sing live for you?
Back to top
Reply with quote





Post Post #25389
SpaceSynth4ever wrote:
I'm curious who you want to sing live for you?


Looking for genre, not particular band.
Back to top
Reply with quote
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Display posts from previous:   
Access Panel
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001-2005 phpBB Group - 0.093128