Reply to topic

Post Post #25067
Hello everyone,

Firstly, I would like to apologize for not responding to some of the emails I have received, as well as a few questions here on the site. As of recently I have been extremely busy. Due to the large amounts of questions regarding the topic, for the first time I am opening Space Holidays to the public.

With this I invite anyone to send me their songs they wish to be included, and after a a selective process by the Space Sound team we shall pick the top songs we believe will best fit the compilation. As this is the 8th year of the series, we hope it to be as successful as the previous years, therefore unfortunately we cannot include all songs. However, for those of whom will not be picked, we urge you to work on the tracks and perhaps have them included in next year’s compilation. Please keep in mind that this project will be available for free download by our fans. The deadline for this project is December 10th.

If you have any questions about this project please feel free to email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
info@spacesoundrecords.com

Marek Kolodynski

Post Post #25425
Hello Marek , hope you got our email , we know it's not christmas yet , but we sent you our demos. Smile
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: