This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #25073
do you all get koto samples because i want koto samples and patches if you have it please help.

Post Post #25075
spacesynth2016 wrote:
do you all get koto samples because i want koto samples and patches if you have it please help.

is my sq8l bank pack is not enough for yu!? Confused

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...

Space Moderator

Post Post #25076
MvdK for Koto productions used:
Bass - Casio CZ-101
Choir (Background) - KORG M1 (Universe patch)

Post Post #25093
i bought Korg M1 last week and i feel like a boss!!
the famous dance piano rave sound,the cheesy choir...wow

http://www.korg.com/us/products/software/korg_legacy_collection/page_4.php

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...

Post Post #25095
Still today people obsessing about Koto's sounds lol
Koto is good but come on all these sounds are so overused in spacesynth , it's like everytime you gonna do a spacesynth song ya gotta use those horny hits , orchestral hits and so on or else nobody is gonna like it lol!

Don't mean to sound rude but be creative with what you have!
That's how they come up with such music style in the first place i guess! Experimenting here and there... :-p
Most of Koto sounds are out of romplers and stuff , mostly old presets i guess. I love the music but spacesynth is a bit saturated of all the same sounds being used and used again , its understandable people love the sounds because they admire the old projects to the point that Aveiro (another member of this forum) also pointed why all spacesynth songs keep using the same sounds all the time? It's good to experiment and come up with fresher stuff and not being limited to laserdance/koto stuff imo.

I personally refuse to walk on the kingdom that michiel van der kuy did lol

Post Post #25125
Koto "Plays world synthesizer hits" was the reason why I obtained just _these_ specific synthesizers and modules -- to get _exactly the same_ sounds -- just to tinker around with these sounds and to play along with that album. Wink It would not have happened if all these tunes were released as Amiga/Screamtracker/Fasttracker/... modules.

Later curiosity gave me reasons to get "one more module", what I repeated later on after discovery that I am in love. With that sound of course.

Well, got the sounds and synths what were in use for KOTO, but it did not resulted making the copycat tunes. Actually these synths or sounds have nothing to do with spacesynth exactly. These are just the synthesizers in that time.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: