This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #15743
Hello!

Who knows, what exactly happened with Peter and Bianca from Videokids? Sad

Tell, how Peter died? I know, it was a car accident... What kind of car was it? Who was at fault in a car accident? Peter? What exactly happened? He crashed into another car? Or what? And why? Alcohol?

And what happend with Bianca? When she died? And how she died?

Post Post #15791
Peter Slaghuis was killed in a car accident September 5 1991 around 5.00 AM. With a speed of 220 km/h (140 mph) he crashed into a truck and died instantly. His mother made a tribute website: http://www.peterslaghuis.com/Engels%20oud/indexengels.htm

Post Post #15836
I wonder what prompted him so "fly"? Which he had a car? And what happened with other driver of another car? Is he dead? Is he alive? And who in the accident is guilty... Certainly, Peter? In general, a lot of questions and answers is not enough. Confused

Post Post #15837
I think now it's time to gather more information. For example, let's have finally find at least the date of death of Bianca Bonelli, as well as learn more about the death of Peter. There is also their relatives in the end! How is that nobody knows anything?! This can not be! Particularly infuriates the "information" about the death of Bianca - "died in the mid-90s from lung cancer." F@cking great information!!! Mad "In the mid-nineties," ... Like talking about a smelly homeless, who died does not matter when (plus or minus a year or two - does not matter), but not about a person from the great disco-project. Sad

PS: It seems the death of Peter and Bianca are "not quite clear" and strange. Too little information for the deaths of stars... Really strange. Surprised

Post Post #16417
i agree on this, i have been trying to find more information regarding this but then i find so little details on them and i really feel that they where not given the proper recognition of their death as this is really important especially to some of us fans because we want them to be remembered in a way that they should be remembered and not having much information regarding their passing is really a big gap in the information
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: