Reply to topic

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #18712
Hello!

As I promised last time, my new album "Spaceventure" is now released. The album contains 11 new tracks, mostly spacesynth music so it is fairly easy to call it as a spacesynth album.

The album art is my own made too.

The tracklist is as follows:

1. Neuromancer 06:24
2. Space Renegade 05:28
3. Galactic Harmony 05:30
4. The Gauntlet 04:55
5. Technopolis 05:42
6. Race of Aces 04:57
7. Intergalactic Overdrive 04:10
8. Star Stormers 04:11
9. Forgotten City 04:33
10. Technomage 06:17
11. Spaceventure 05:52

All the tracks are composed and produced by me.

The straight link for the album is https://everdune.bandcamp.com

You can also listen the album stream for free on the site. If you have some problems regarding purchasing my album, contact me (my email is easy to find there). The album had tiny "child's desease" at the beginning and now some frequencies are tweaked on some tracks to a bit to better IMO (I contacted the people involved regarding this,), but now they are all solved. That frequency thing was my own conclusion, btw.

Another thing: my previous site domain "www.everdunemusic.com" is not working anymore. If you need some new info about my stuff, you can check Everdune's Facebook site, or this Bandcamp website (which I will update soon). I will shut down my Blogger site some day in the future. For my older free music, check out this: http://www.mikseri.net/everdune .

I would appreciate (greatly) your honest feedback about my music, so just PM me or write here on this thread what you think. I have seen it all, so don't be afraid... Wink

Big thanks to everyone who have purchased my album, and about all the feedback so far! You rock!

On the sidenote, it is so great to see this site rockin' and rollin' (or "synthing") again!

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #18718
SS.net discography is updated:

http://www.spacesynth.net/Artist/Everdune/Spaceventure

Album megamix is also available to listen for those who prefer it.

https://soundcloud.com/everdune/spaceventure-megamix

Post Post #18722
After six listenings I must say that Spaceventure is a very interesting stuff. Is it spacesynth? Imagine Electron meets Xain and Lauri. Scandinavian synthstyle. All of it? Just half. The better one. What remains is electronica flavored with... I don't know, lack of english words, sorry. Highlights: Space Renegade, The Gauntlet, Race of Aces, Technomage. Worth buying, worth listening.

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #18723
Thanks a lot for your comments Adi!

Probably "demoscenish/contemporary spacesynth" would describe the album more better... Definitely, there are strong influences from many spacesynth artists, they are hard to deny. I felt like "damn, this ended to sound like this and that style", but it just happened naturally. Maybe the rest of it is an alien spacesynth style from outer space? Aliens from Outerspace Demoscenish style is breaking rules and adding, sometimes, grazy ideas.

Short addition to about the process itself-> it was a challenge, definitely, to do everything by myself (compared to the partly teamwork I did with Alpha Centauri with "Legend of the Aces"). There were, both, good and bad things in it. The result sounds and looks like that. I am relieved, although I feel some things could have been done even better (anyhow, this is how I feel after any releases). This was a very educational process. But that is another, endless story. I did my best, it is nice to be here now. Smile

Post Post #18767
best spacesynth artist ever Smile

DOS PROGRAMMERc=HAPPYDAYZ

c:/FORMAT sidCHIP IN PROGRESS.........
MISSION COMPLETE . CONGRATULATIONS
YOU ARE THE WINNER!

Post Post #18783
GREAT ALBUM!!

Post Post #24095
i don't know why! but the track "Galactic Harmony" give me a really relaxing state of mind after work,and i also listen it every night before bed! Smile also "Way of the Warrior" too.....

like a hero after epic battle,sit down and drink tea under starry night!

oh come on! spacesynth need more innovative releases like that,i don't care if it's sound like "demoscenish/contemporary spacesynth" bla bla...
it's definately spacesynth,melodic oldskool synthpop everyone dream for! Smile

strongly recommended!

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...

Post Post #24096
counterstrike is pretty awesome really enjoyed the groove Smile

YOU ARE THE WINNER!

Post Post #24097
KoolKool wrote:

oh come on! spacesynth need more innovative releases like that,i don't care if it's sound like "demoscenish/contemporary spacesynth" bla bla...
it's definately spacesynth,melodic oldskool synthpop everyone dream for! Smile

strongly recommended!

indeed! Smile

YOU ARE THE WINNER!
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: