This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #18334
I'm probably the last one at this forum that should write such tutorial as I don't got the mixing skills but probably I can contribute with some other kind of tutorial. Hopefully someone can learn us how to make a good mix otherwise we can start separate threads where everyone can contribute to the tutorial. Let's start a new thread to discuss the hi-hat issue.

Post Post #18370
Staffan wrote:
Maybe it is time to make some new tutorials.

It is very good idea to make some new tutorials Bulls Eye I think now we have them too little and they are a bit old. I also think these tutorials do not match what people prefer nowadays. If you look, e.g. youtube, it is plenty of video information on how to produce electronic dance music, but there is nothing related to the spacesynth style. I think spacesynth.net should have such kind of (improved) tutorials. This also may be a good way to attract more people to the community and potentially new talented artists. From my point of view it is also important that more of the experienced spacesynth artists (who probably are not very active in the production today) would join such activity and share their knowledge with broader audience. Spacesynth should go ahead, and this could be one of the ways.

Post Post #18763
With Cantabile Lite it is possible to open P8 versions 1.4 and 2.4 (latest) side by side and copy the parameters manualy so you can create the same patch settings for the latest version of P8. The patches for version 2.4 can be found here:

superwavep8chords24.fxp (SuperwaveP8 Stab Patch): http://1drv.ms/XTx6Vh
superwavep8lead24.fxp: http://1drv.ms/1Dqt5Is

Have fun!

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #23051
Unfortunately, the link to AT&T's text-to-speech tool that is mentioned in this tutorial is no longer working. Does anyone know what has happened to that tool? Is it available at some other place? I found it useful.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: