This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #22670
filipesantos wrote:
KoolKool wrote:
done the first track...
but again,it's still not loud enough....! i mean, i want loud but clear,with plenty of dynamic

https://soundcloud.com/hainam-1/nepture-of-light

you can dig Aradaz Maximizer and or T-Racks that will pump your track up Wink

Will it pump up the track leaving dynamics intact?

Post Post #22671
Krizz wrote:
filipesantos wrote:
KoolKool wrote:
done the first track...
but again,it's still not loud enough....! i mean, i want loud but clear,with plenty of dynamic

yea just balance the input/output levels on the master channel, i'd suggest fruity balance plugin then maximizer , that's an important factor because if the input is too high then it will distort.

DOS PROGRAMMERc=HAPPYDAYZ

c:/FORMAT sidCHIP IN PROGRESS.........
MISSION COMPLETE . CONGRATULATIONS
YOU ARE THE WINNER!

Post Post #22673
If it's T-racks then sort of do the same then just Master the track according to your liking , obviously if you push a lot of the compressor then it will ruin your dynamics (which i hate). I love music with lot of space and dynamics , sounding naturally and bright unlike most music today its so super compressed it makes me boke.

DOS PROGRAMMERc=HAPPYDAYZ

c:/FORMAT sidCHIP IN PROGRESS.........
MISSION COMPLETE . CONGRATULATIONS
YOU ARE THE WINNER!

Post Post #22674
KoolKool wrote:
ok! thanks again,Mr.SX001! Smile
I have researched alots of helpful information on many blog,website...
and...yes,many veterans on the scene said exactly like what you have said
i think i have got myself some memorable experiences!

even demoscene doesn't sound loud,but people still deeply love it!

http://productionadvice.co.uk/brickwall-limiters/

@filipesantos: oh my gosh! How can you recommend me T-Rack? lol...

There are some very good free limiter like W1 i'm using!

its not all about sounding 'big' mate if you know what i mean , the music has to be good above all else! Smile

ofc i recommend T-Racks lol but i only use the old version Smile

If it's free you want then I strongly recommend Aradaz Maximizer , that will make a lot of a difference in your tracks and it won't create any false artifacts like changing the EQ of your track etc.

Post Post #22683
KoolKool wrote:

There are some very good free limiter like W1 i'm using!

This kind of operation -- limiting -- is still recommended to use in a non-linear editing way, as it is best to limit with look ahead time in order to avoid clipping. So, in external audio editor, AFTER it is recorded, You can do this limiting.

I looked that W1... well, these are exactly what I am talking about, what You can add in Your VST host (Cubase has this kind of item as stock plugin already) to limit the levels on channels (in some situations), but this kind of plugin is not best for mastering purpose though where You want to limit near to 0dB limit.

However, just try, and listen. The best is if with setting where You limit some dBs down, it is still unaudible with operation, but still getting some extra dBs in volume. Usually very hard to get this kind of result with plugin which has no look-ahead feature.

Post Post #22684
filipesantos wrote:

If it's free you want then I strongly recommend Aradaz Maximizer , that will make a lot of a difference in your tracks and it won't create any false artifacts like changing the EQ of your track etc.

well, I have too some compressors, but I dont know how to call these. They are not aradaz or something, but they have some microchips and transistors inside and is quite small circuitboard which is result with my lab research and development. And instead of having to look at the screen which imitate vintage VU meters, it is with more modern luminescent indicators (as these are inertia free) ...and which man can touch.
So what? Very Happy

Still, I change that to Control Room controller use instead.

Post Post #22691
filipesantos wrote:
Krizz wrote:
filipesantos wrote:
KoolKool wrote:
done the first track...

yea just balance the input/output levels on the master channel, i'd suggest fruity balance plugin then maximizer , that's an important factor because if the input is too high then it will distort.

Maximizer is a compression processor. Compression equals less dynamics. Can't argue with science.

Post Post #22694
Sad

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...

Post Post #22721
ok ! thanks people for commenting on the thread,that make me feel so....so happy! Smile

i have made a new track,i updated the first post, i think i have done the first EP and i should call it "Practice on Space" Very Happy (nice name,eh?!)
the only thing i miss is vocoder element, i will implant it in my production future when i can afford myself a decent mic Smile

my composing still need practice and learning...but now i think i should take a summer break! Smile

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...

Post Post #22723
KoolKool wrote:
ok ! thanks people for commenting on the thread,that make me feel so....so happy! Smile

i have made a new track,i updated the first post, i think i have done the first EP and i should call it "Practice on Space" Very Happy (nice name,eh?!)
the only thing i miss is vocoder element, i will implant it in my production future when i can afford myself a decent mic Smile

my composing still need practice and learning...but now i think i should take a summer break! Smile

nice one man , i wouldnt worry too much about vocoder but if you really want it , theres no need for a expensive mic any cheap pc on will do :p

still practicing thats the stuff man , same here Smile have fun

ps - maybe we should make a compilation called space kadets or something that would be fun lol
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: