This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #22872
filipesantos wrote:

the best way to evolve spacesynth is by developing your own space synth and discard the laserdance etc typical formulas. that's my tip just.

i love spacesynth as it is , laserdance style or not , its all about the vibe its nice Smile

personally its nothing i would produce , i can make it but it's not really me. my roots are on the acid/goa trance ground Smile

to remain a hidden gem that too is special , that's why makes space synth loved by everybody i suppose! Smile

There has been THAT thread already, on 2005 or 2006 I assume, and in THIS forum. Browse archive.
It is in "Spacesynth discussion" subgroup, or something like that, about in general discussions.

One thing which I remember was that the spacesynth itself has quite rigid rules, and if You change it too much, then dont call it spacesynth anymore, but it is more trance/techno style. Thats it.

About Laserdancegame:
My own speculation is that on those times, the 4 albums for fans were not enough in that particular style.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: