This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #23497
Erik van Vliet:

Quote:
Possible LASERDANCE TOUR? in 2016!? as LASERDANCE will come with a NEW album 100%, album is about ready but we don't know if ZYX Music will still release this year!? But also we are thinking to do a tour for the first time with LASERDANCE, however we can ONLY do this tour if there's enough fans support and we need the help from all people who can realize this shows, Erik van Vliet & Michiel van der Kuy seriously consider to do this for next year! any idea's bookings, whatever email or send messager true facebook, Erik's email formula_hot@hotmail.com THANKS Fans!!for about 33 years supporting us! PLEASE LASERDANCE FANS SHARE THIS MESSAGE, Thank you so much!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009003771143&fref=hovercard

Space Moderator

Post Post #23498
Great news! But... Why new album "Force of Order" will be released by ZYX - Space Sound Records or Alpha Centauri is full SpaceSynth Labels Smile ZYX in this time releases only Italo Disco, SpaceSynth is less released on that label Smile

Laserdance's Return in 2015/16 like Goody's Return in 1984? Very Happy

Post Post #23514
exMachine wrote:
Great news! But... Why new album "Force of Order" will be released by ZYX - Space Sound Records or Alpha Centauri is full SpaceSynth Labels Smile ZYX in this time releases only Italo Disco, SpaceSynth is less released on that label Smile

Its because ZYX owns the Laserdance brand name so releasing something under the Laserdance name is only possible through that label. However, Erik is the executive producer which is great.

Michiel stated during an interview that the new ablum will be kind off a "Future Generation 2" because the same synthesizer will be used as with the original FG. I was also mentioned they had a challenge obtaining the actual synthesizer for the project. Luckily they succeeded.

Post Post #23585
defisit wrote:
exMachine wrote:

Its because ZYX owns the Laserdance brand name so releasing something under the Laserdance name is only possible through that label. However, Erik is the executive producer which is great.

Michiel stated during an interview that the new ablum will be kind off a "Future Generation 2" because the same synthesizer will be used as with the original FG. I was also mentioned they had a challenge obtaining the actual synthesizer for the project. Luckily they succeeded.

what synthesizer is that?

Space Moderator

Post Post #23586
Probably it's Juno-60 Smile

Michiel van der Kuy in Future Generation used:
All leads: Roland JX-10
Bass: Juno 60 and MSQ-100 as a sequencer
Drums: Linn Drum
Vocoder: Korg DVP-1

and also he's have: Korg Polysix - him first synthesizer

Post Post #23587
exMachine wrote:
Probably it's Juno-60 Smile

Michiel van der Kuy in Future Generation used:
All leads: Roland JX-10
Bass: Juno 60 and MSQ-100 as a sequencer
Drums: Linn Drum
Vocoder: Korg DVP-1

and also he's have: Korg Polysix - him first synthesizer

that's really good if they did their best seller album with just 3-4 machines!

surprised that they're after hardware after reading somewhere that michel was using nexus vst like he did on rygar (some songs) .

If he says the new album is like a future generation 2 why not calling it future generation 2 ?
Maybe to avoid messing FG 1 which is their best seller ever me thinks..

Post Post #23588
exMachine wrote:

I would like to explain a few things. Perhaps many of you know that I released the latest album from Michiel Van Der Kuy Rygar - Modulation and I was the executive producer of Laserdance -Moon Machine song from Spacesynth vol.1 from ZYX http://www.discogs.com/Various-ZYX-Italo-Disco-Spacesynth-Collection/release/5897279 I have a great relationship with Michiel and we have nice plans for the future, however right now Michiel is working with Erik on a new Laserdance album that will be released next year. Many people believe that the album will be released this year (2015) however that unfortunately is not the case. Additionally there will not be any Laserdance tour because Michiel is very busy and he cannot fit it into his schedule. After the Laserdance album we will work together on new Rygar album or perhaps new Proxyon together with Rob Van Eijk of course, there is also an idea for a new Koto album but this will be up to ZYX. I know a few new tracks from the new Laserdance album and they sound great; as a big fan of Laserdance I can't wait to hear the new album.
I would like to use the opportunity to let you know that the new Space Holidays vol.7 is in production and will be released as always as a free download in the middle of December.

Post Post #23589
exMachine wrote:

All the previous Laserdance albums where released by ZYX, so why would the new one be released somewhere else? I would like to remind everyone that so far ZYX has released the most spacesynth music from all the record labels.
Some examples include: all Koto releases, Hipnosis, Cyber People, Syntech and many more and of course the new two volumes double cd's of Spacesynth compilation.
ZYX has a much better distribution and their sales are a few times bigger than all hypersound, alpha centauri and space sound records all combined.

Post Post #23608
Great news Mark Smile And... for Koto, Proxyon and Rygar - Michiel and Rob (Space Masters) - We keep the fingers crossed and we wish You good luck Wink but... First the new Laserdance album - We also can not hardly wait Cool

Post Post #23619
Space Project wrote:
I would like to explain a few things. Perhaps many of you know that I released the latest album from Michiel Van Der Kuy Rygar - Modulation and I was the executive producer of Laserdance -Moon Machine song from Spacesynth vol.1 from ZYX http://www.discogs.com/Various-ZYX-Italo-Disco-Spacesynth-Collection/release/5897279 I have a great relationship with Michiel and we have nice plans for the future, however right now Michiel is working with Erik on a new Laserdance album that will be released next year. Many people believe that the album will be released this year (2015) however that unfortunately is not the case. Additionally there will not be any Laserdance tour because Michiel is very busy and he cannot fit it into his schedule. After the Laserdance album we will work together on new Rygar album or perhaps new Proxyon together with Rob Van Eijk of course, there is also an idea for a new Koto album but this will be up to ZYX. I know a few new tracks from the new Laserdance album and they sound great; as a big fan of Laserdance I can't wait to hear the new album.
I would like to use the opportunity to let you know that the new Space Holidays vol.7 is in production and will be released as always as a free download in the middle of December.

Thank you Space Project . This is very good news !!! Magic Cracker! Smile
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: