This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #23556
exMachine wrote:
ChrisvB - I like your covers Smile But your mixing skills is poor... You have great hardware synthesizers, but to the final professional mix and mastering still far away, but a you are fast learner and hear it Wink If you overdo the reverb it will not be good ... For this sample, I use reverb yes, but few and slight delay effect Smile And... You do a mistake by playing kotobass sequence by Juno...

the koto bass is a sort of c64 Sid bass with PW modulation , dont need necessarily to use a casio i think if you use a square wave and modulate the pulse width it will be very close to it. although theres not much bass frequency on it and the original koto bass is really cool that 'waka waka waka' sound :p

Post Post #23570
I am still learning Smile

But, I bet you can do waaaay better then me, so lets hear it Very Happy

Chris van Buren

Post Post #23571
ChrisvB wrote:
I am still learning Smile

But, I bet you can do waaaay better then me, so lets hear it Very Happy

i would but im way out of time and no patience for it . your remix is pretty good apart from that koto instrument sequence , one thing thats hard to nail in MvdK music is the synth combos he does in an 8 bar .

Post Post #23575
Never mind

Chris van Buren

Last edited by ChrisvB on 2016-06-19, 17:42; edited 2 times in total

Post Post #23576
ChrisvB wrote:
Sorry, but ex machine and you filipe are so full of ****...

1st read the f*cking description of the video, it says cover not remake or copy.
2nd it also says it is hard to find the right sounds and I substituted some sounds with other koto-like sounds.

Due to all the positive reactions on Youtube, Soundcloud downloads and Facebook likes I think I did a pretty good job at it.

But, as you both seem to known all the right chords, sounds and samples and know music-theory way better then me I dare you both to come with you're own exact copy of Koto - Minoan War.

It took me about 3 days to create it, so I expect you can both deliver a flawless version in 2 weeks from now.

If you can't, for wharever reason that may be, stop pissing of other peoples work and stop wining, thank you.[/b]

dude seriously da fuq?

i know its a cover . let me make it more clear to you : its not the sound patches you are using its the notes on the sequence combo section where the known japanese koto sound that you did not use but didnt matter to me but the notes that you've missed. you didn't nail it right now cut the drama and chill! your stuff is good i never said otherwise.

Space Moderator

Post Post #23577
I agree with SX001 in this topic...

ChrisvB - do not translate feedback as personal attack Smile I did not want you in any case to offend Smile I wrote you only that for which you still need to work on. Constructive criticism is always good Smile You can see that you're terribly inward-looking... In addition, this is just my opinion and nothing you do with it. Until You will not be correct in your music - my opinion for that is constant. Simple Smile

Despite all of this - so much I believe in you, because you have a lot of equipment and great opportunities Smile

Regards, and I'm sorry for that Smile

Post Post #23580
ChrisvB wrote:

If you can't, for wharever reason that may be, stop pissing of other peoples work and stop wining, thank you.

no apparently im full of **** lol

its nothing personal here so that you know Chris look at the Koto cover album , its crap ! Why ? Because it's not totally like the originals theres a note missing here or there so i'd just say why not trying something original instead of covers and see how you do? Wink

but sure if people cant take a bit of feedback/help i'd just keep my mouth shut and everybody can start to wonder why spacesynth.net went ghost town...

take it easy.

Last edited by filipesantos on 2015-10-24, 2:01; edited 1 time in total

Space Moderator

Post Post #23581
filipesantos - Tell me... Is my sample good for you? Smile

Post Post #23582
exMachine wrote:
filipesantos - Tell me... Is my sample good for you? Smile

yea man , thanks a million . Smile

Space Moderator

Post Post #23583
Super - I'm very happy Smile
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: