This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #24540
Pål asked me to make new version of my theme for the Altern80s Club which I originally made back in 2011. Pål played the new theme last night during his DJ set. Here's the Soundcloud link for the track:
https://soundcloud.com/dreamtime-music/dreamtime-the-altern80s-theme-2016

Post Post #24541
yes good job mate keep synthwavin Magic Cracker!

Post Post #24547
Thank you for this gem.
I like it very much!
Your music sounds better and better to me each time. Somehow you found that sweet mix between sounding future-electronic but still being Spacesynth.
It is interesting how many of the regular pop artists usually have the right kind of inspiration only on their beginnings, while later albums are loosing momentum. But not here. Not with Spacesynth. Almost all Spacesynth artists sound better and better as they age. Like wine Smile Amazing.

BTW, since you allowed downloads on the SoundCloud, is there a 320Kbps version we could download from somewhere maybe? Thanks.
Cheers!

Last edited by AtmanActive on 2016-02-15, 23:22; edited 1 time in total

Post Post #24548
@AtmanActive

he'll not give it away for free <3 he managed to infiltrate the stuff . well played Dreamtime.
By no means that should say Space Synth should change because Space Synth is Space Synth and Dreamtime shifted onto another ground. Synthwave.
I bid you farewell and good luck into your next journey Dreamtime.

Post Post #24549
@LauriT

Hey Lauri!

If I may ask, what you use for the toms/synth toms? They sound really nice!

/Spiral

Post Post #24550
@Astralia

He uses Simmons mate .

Post Post #24551
@submoonrecords

Oh, so your name is Lauri as well? No, I asked Lauri as it is his track and he is the OP. So, feel free to stop spamming other ppls topics and answer for other ppl. Better yet, leave! Mad

Post Post #24552
@Astralia
uuuu bro you are hotheaded. chill man and look if he will answer you back. i dont think so. Very Happy

MODERATOR EDIT: Serious... STOP spamming Filipe!
And to all:
Quote:
Please stop quoting all... Through this - topics are unreadable...
I edited all quotes in this topic...

Bulls Eye

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #24555
AtmanActive wrote:
Thank you for this gem.
I like it very much!
Your music sounds better and better to me each time. Somehow you found that sweet mix between sounding future-electronic but still being Spacesynth.

Wow, thanks a lot. I'm very happy to hear this because I've been trying my best to develop my own style especially during the last few years. It's been a slow process but good to hear that it's paying off! When I started making spacesynth I was heavily influenced by fellow spacesynth artists. Those influences are still there but they don't drive the song writing process so much anymore.

Quote:
BTW, since you allowed downloads on the SoundCloud, is there a 320Kbps version we could download from somewhere maybe? Thanks.
Cheers!

Sure, here's a link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1769453/music/Dreamtime_-_The_Altern80s_Theme_2016.mp3

submoonrecords wrote:
he'll not give it away for free <3 he managed to infiltrate the stuff . well played Dreamtime.
By no means that should say Space Synth should change because Space Synth is Space Synth and Dreamtime shifted onto another ground. Synthwave.
I bid you farewell and good luck into your next journey Dreamtime.

Filipe, I don't like what you are implying here. Yes, it's true that I like what the synthwave scene has been doing and happy to see such excitement. It's very easy for me to relate to that music because initially I was inspired by same things. But it would be a big mistake to try to make my music as "synthwavey" as possible. I don't think that would be interesting. So I will keep doing what I've been doing, taking ideas from all cool music without obsessionally trying to fit my music into one particular genre.

Astralia wrote:
Hey Lauri!

If I may ask, what you use for the toms/synth toms? They sound really nice!

Thanks! They are from one of the Synthwave packs from Samplemagic.com. Zenhiser also makes a lot of cool 80's drum sounds.

Post Post #24556
LauriT wrote:

Wow, thanks a lot. I'm very happy to hear this because I've been trying my best to develop my own style especially during the last few years. It's been a slow process but good to hear that it's paying off! When I started making spacesynth I was heavily influenced by fellow spacesynth artists. Those influences are still there but they don't drive the song writing process so much anymore.

very nice progress you got!

we should shake hand Razz

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: