This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #25028
Adi wrote:
Good Dance Recordings wrote:
Adi wrote:
Quality of early LD masterpieces is far out of Mvdk's reach, but fine-produced Force of Order album is worth listening.

Well this i think it's very true. Specially when he did real good songs. Technological Mind being one of the best albums imo .

Talkin' about masterpieces, I meant first two albums only Smile Technological Mind is boring, repetitive, copy-paste, made-in-hurry, give-me-a-break, one-week job. Subsequent Hypermagic is far better. But Force of Order is better than two mentioned above. Damn you, **** Skydiver!

lol :-p

Post Post #25029
AntonEriksson wrote:
Compare the Space Opera song with this one. I hope you don't be disappointed

I'll be damned! MvdK had stolen many melodies, which was wrong, but this one is pure magic. Amadeus should be credited for this one!

Post Post #25030
Adi wrote:
AntonEriksson wrote:
Compare the Space Opera song with this one. I hope you don't be disappointed

I'll be damned! MvdK had stolen many melodies, which was wrong, but this one is pure magic. Amadeus should be credited for this one!

It's no surprise to me that laserdance got many melodies and riffs from other songs..

Post Post #25031
Space Opera had something different inside, I felt it, but I didn't know what was it. Anton enlightened me - Mozart. It was most noble MvdK's robbery. Why I call it robbery? No credit for Amadeus.

Post Post #25032
who is Amadeus Confused

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...

Space Moderator

Post Post #25033
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Wink

Whole album is great work Smile
There is better and weaker songs, but Skydiver is a great track.

Album sounds like Area 51 and Rygar productions... I understand that Michiel can't back in time to his studio from first LD album. Force of Order is completely new project and it is beatiful.

Michiel (how always) introduces us to his new style in spacesynth genre. Michiel's style grows up. Instruments and sounds are completely new (without Juno-106 which I not listen... and without JX-10).

Especially I like Ghost Song Smile This is new style of space ambient Smile Great Smile

Endless Space, Power Invasion, Skydiver, Cyber Robot and Ghost song are my favourite tracks on this brand new album.

Post Post #25036
All right, I've been listening to the new album for the last couple of days, several days actually to let the melodies sink in and through that get a good album impression.

Now, I've been listening to - and have thought on how to put this - a reinvented Michiel van der Kuy.

I expected to hear the predictable sound and actually was hoping for it to be honest, but this album is something different and caught me by surprise. I'm blown away by the whole album.

Although Michiel managed to use the same equipment as on the FG album, the sound to me is very different on this album. The new melodies are beautiful.

The stand-out track for me is the album title track followed by 'Power Invasion', 'Fire Storm', 'Cyber Robot', 'Sky Diver' and 'Endless Space' Will keep listening to the album the next days and see what else is there to discover.

A proper LD album no question about it. Michiel delivered and something I didn't expect.

John.

Post Post #25038
I will not lie .... There were big expectations from the album ...
We still hear of course, but such a delight from the first album not yet.
There are good tunes, but the feeling that the whole album is different pieces.

Post Post #25042
Well the energy of the first album it won't happen again it's something that it's even out of michiel and erik's hands. Times are different and they've grown older aswel. It's different. The first album is brilliant of course but they've done so much and there's a lot where to pick to be honest , the new laserdance album is pretty good!

Post Post #25043
I'll be another guy to complain it's not available as digital download... I understand it's retro music, but it's not a real reason to ignore new channels of selling music.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: