This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #25044
Krizz wrote:
it's not available as digital download...

iTunes.

Post Post #25045
As far as I know, iTunes is a an audio player software. As far as I know, Apple Music will not let me save the album in mp3/flac format (in a legal way at least) so I can listen to it on my PC or Android smartphone.

Post Post #25046
Krizz, break yourself and just buy Laserdance CD - in a bundle you'll get free remembrance of a lifetime Smile

Post Post #25047
Good Dance Recordings wrote:

You didn't like the whole album aswel ? Confused

it's not like that! but the whole sound pretty average to my taste........one track that shine brightly

it's still my high expectation for something mind-blowing like "From The Dawn of Time" Smile

but then you are totally right
Quote:
Well the energy of the first album it won't happen again it's something that it's even out of michiel and erik's hands. Times are different and they've grown older aswel. It's different.

time for youngsters to rise!

Cool

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...

Post Post #25048
Krizz wrote:
As far as I know, iTunes is a an audio player software. As far as I know, Apple Music will not let me save the album in mp3/flac format (in a legal way at least) so I can listen to it on my PC or Android smartphone.

An audio player with integrated digital download store. I'm sure you can play DRM-free AAC files on a PC with something Wink

On the other hand, it might be too much hassle to instal iTunes just for LD album Very Happy

Regards,

Maciej

Post Post #25049
Binary Ghost wrote:
On the other hand, it might be too much hassle to instal iTunes just for LD album Very Happy

Thanks for playing devil's advocate Smile You just spared me posting another complaint Smile

Post Post #25052
[quote="Binary Ghost"]
Krizz wrote:

Regards,

Maciej

yep!

Space Moderator

Post Post #25077
How do you think? MvdK used hardware equipment in this album?
Personally, I don't hear Juno-106 in this production... JX-10 can be heard Smile

Post Post #25089
exMachine wrote:
How do you think? MvdK used hardware equipment in this album?
Personally, I don't hear Juno-106 in this production... JX-10 can be heard Smile

If he really used hardware or not except for a Juno and a JX10 depending when that photo was taken now that's the real question but who knows...
Really doesn't matter what it's been used or not if the music its good then its good.
Don't understand why so much obsession with the equipment used when so many other instruments can do the exact same and there's a lead on the new album any in-depth producer can tell it comes straight out Native Instruments Pro-53 patch megadance lead or something but who cares and most probably Michiel bought the old synths just to get those old presets he used before anyways.

Post Post #25126
King is back, so why not everyone does not grab that limited edition copy and be happy with it (or both vinyl AND CD) ?
Well, how much someone likes it varies quite much, but the fans actions took louder.

I noticed that the #001 vinyl were sold with ca 900 EUR in a bidding war. Who bought it? What was that what happened exactly? Rolling Eyes

BUT...
* On e-bay these limited editions do not sell fast as warm pies, but got re-listed already after on #14.
* Just couple weeks ....and it was already uploaded to Youtube in full length by someone.
* ...fans are still making their own terms for price and availability

Well, I do not want to ruin your happy party, but I was quite a disappointed with this album. Quite a bit. It had some good moments, but the most of its contest sounded just like re-combination (or re-cycling?!) of the melody fragments from first 4 Laserdance albums. Wink

more about it... https://uncensur.wordpress.com/

And take down that neutonmouse. He is corrupt and has no honour. He is disgrace for the whole community.

Last edited by sx001 on 2017-01-23, 8:39; edited 1 time in total
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: