This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #24733

Hi everyone ! Smile
We would like to announce all the 'Space Synth' series made by filipe have been re-released.
We are highlighting volume 3 because it's something that has never been attempted before.
In this album you will find spacesynth with middle east melodies .
Filipe thought why such thing has never been done before so he decided to make it.
Hope you will enjoy it! Smile

In the other volumes you can find the previously released volume 1 : 'The First Destination'

volume 2 : 'Distantis'

and the 4th volume with Apoxys - Moon Base and a few new ones which is 'Wings In Triel' .

All albums are out for 5 british pounds and if you are in europe that should add to 6-7euros plus we are not sure about tax.
As a label we are doing our best to keep our music accessible to everybody at a fair and good price. Smile
Also we would like to say that we are mainly a digital label. You won't be able to get these in physical CD.
Most people nowadays buy a cd and rip things directly into the computer , then just leaving the cd back onto the shelve so we really don't see any point making any CD releases. Although , if you are a collector we advise you to download in Wav and then you can record your music to a normal CD-r. Smile
We are also in bandcamp for the best , fastest and good service to our customers.
Hope you enjoy the music and see you soon in our next Space Synth release! Smile
Best regards ,
/GDR.

https://gooddancerecordings.bandcamp.com/

Post Post #24746
Hi everyone!
If you listen to music on youtube you can now find our space synth music in our licensed youtube official promoter channel.
Enjoy the music! Smile

Space Synth 1: The First Destination (Full Album)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn7WGOliRGw

Post Post #24749
i will choose best tracks for my ear and buy them! Wink

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...

Post Post #24751
KoolKool wrote:
i will choose best tracks for my ear and buy them! Wink

Yes you can do that Smile
We're not forcing people to buy whole albums. You can buy songs individually if you choose to do so. Smile

Post Post #24788
Here's Space Synth 3 . The entire album on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0g-amnDmjE

These videos are uploaded by one of my friends that owns Psychannel and he asked me if he could upload my music onto youtube and because of that I gave him permission to do so. He also loves space synth music which is good .

Enjoy Smile
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: