Reply to topic

Post Post #24759
Roland Super JX-10 just arrived! Michiel van der Kuy used a JX-10 to make the first Laserdance album "Future Generation". I'm very happy to finally own one. Very Happy

Space Moderator

Post Post #24760
I'm waiting for the space sound from your new stuff Very Happy

Post Post #24762
Very nice. Congratulations Anton Smile
That's from 1986! http://www.vintagesynth.com/roland/jx10.php Smile
Hopefully it won't be hard to program your own sounds in it and not just be limited to the presets which can sound a bit boring and outdated.
Filipe owns a JV1080 and most presets are just meh... overused and old nothing special so he prefers to dwelve deep in and create his own sounds...
Looking forward to listening to your music and i'm sure you are excited with your new purchase which wasn't easy to grab hold we suppose Smile .
Have fun! Smile

Post Post #24774
Hi it's me filipe . Smile

The JX10 is a great and awesome synth if you really get 'inside it'. You can come up with real powerful sounds from the JX10 if you get to know how to program it and such Smile . Spend some real good time with it and get to know your new 'friend' and 'he' will reward you. I'm sure you are really happy by now just by playing with 'him' Very Happy . Use it for Leads! Have fun! Smile.

PS- badass pic Wink Smile nice one Wink

Post Post #24798
Hi Anton! Where's your new music man? I wanna hear that Super JX10! Very Happy

Post Post #24808
Good Dance Recordings wrote:

Hello Filipe, You can listen to my covers on my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/antoneriiksson
For now everything is made with softwear, sadly. I will soon start play hardware, when I have all the synthesizers I need.

Post Post #24809
AntonEriksson wrote:
Good Dance Recordings wrote:

Hello Filipe, You can listen to my covers on my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/antoneriiksson
For now everything is made with softwear, sadly. I will soon start play hardware, when I have all the synthesizers I need.

Hi Anton. Smile
Yeah i heard them before i thought they were good. The fact they were made with software doesn't change anything imo. I really enjoyed your 'space police' song and that was all done with software wasn't it?
About having hardware i understand. I had lots of gear many years ago and it's nice to get the feel of playing with the real synthesizers. Looking forward to your music whether made in software or hardware.

Post Post #24813
i am glad to see you got your dream stuffs, a new experience await!

but no..... i love listen to your music,i care less for "what you use"

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...

Post Post #24877
I also bought this jewel for 100$ today.. KOTO BASS here I come Smile

Post Post #24878
AntonEriksson wrote:
I also bought this jewel for 100$ today.. KOTO BASS here I come Smile

wow man you for real? Awesome dude!!! That's really good! Very Happy Good ol'Casio dude! Koto Bass FTW HE HE HE HE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dude that's two synths you own now , have you got yourself a mixer n stuff? Thing is you will need a lot of stuff if you are going 100% hardware. Delays reeverb... a Rack would be best suitable for you imo and maybe a multi effects rack . You will prob need a big mixer dude if you are really going up for this.You will also need a drum machine too tho. Linn Drum would be awesome but you know how much those things cost like ... real insane price. I personally wouldn't go for that Roland Aira stuff... meh . All fancy lights and stuff for what? Kids stuff lol .
Best you could do is buy yourself a hardware sampler Akai or something and sample them drum sounds and good for other things like vocals , fx n stuff....
As for the Linn Drum its kinda like same as paying for a TB303 or a TR909 more than a grand. Crazy lol . And Linn Drum is even crazier... i mean that thing is built like a tank ... jeezz it's real vintage like! Respect! Cool Happy to see you are building up your studio Smile . Keep it up man and good luck keep on getting them vintage pieces yoooo ! Very Happy

PS - I hope you find that Koto Bass! In the interviews i think they made it up from scratch maybe you will be able to replicate the sound or maybe it was a preset and they tweaked a bit. Well you know it dude Smile Let me know if you find it. I had the Casio VSTi emulation of all those Casio keyboards and unfortunatly nothing was found.

After all this i will be expecting some 'killer' tunes from you lol :-p Very Happy
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: