This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #24923
hey buddy , are you getting the emu emax aswel? michel had one. Wink

Post Post #24926
Good Dance Recordings wrote:
AntonEriksson wrote:
I also bought this for the Juno...
I think Michiel van der Kuy also used it for the FG album. (Btw.. I have soon all that equipment he used to make that album) Smile

that's good man but that's gonna be a pain in the butt to program . i think you gotta program note by note.
It's easier just hook it on midi that's basically same thing mate.

Search on youtube. They are really easy to program.
I have soon one song ready for the Space Holidays Vol. 8

Post Post #24928
AntonEriksson wrote:
AntonEriksson wrote:
I also bought this for the Juno...
I think Michiel van der Kuy also used it for the FG album. (Btw.. I have soon all that equipment he used to make that album) Smile

that's good man but that's gonna be a pain in the butt to program . i think you gotta program note by note.
It's easier just hook it on midi that's basically same thing mate.

Search on youtube. They are really easy to program.
I have soon one song ready for the Space Holidays Vol. 8

oh i see. that's good then Smile
i just thought its more time consuming to program it manually and syncing everything to other instruments that's why i suggested i would just just sync it all through midi. Maybe it's easy to program as you're saying. It's same as my korg emx sequencer you can program note step by step but its more time consuming i'd rather midi everything. Whatever works best for you man , it's good to own those vintage equips.
You need to get the Emu Emax and the Korg Vocoder aswel :-p

About your song , man , happy days , looking forward to your new song on SH8! Smile

Post Post #24978
So I picked it up today.. very niiiiiiice Smile

Here is a bonus pic of Me and the Master.. haha Wink

Post Post #24980
AntonEriksson wrote:
So I picked it up today.. very niiiiiiice Smile

Here is a bonus pic of Me and the Master.. haha Wink

hahahha even same pose as michiel and all looooooooooooooolllllllll Very Happy Very Happy nice one buddy Wink
i can tell you are big fan of michiel's music! Very Happy
congrats on the juno man good to see you happy! Smile and man look at the size of the JX compared to the juno!
massive beast! Smile

enjoy your new synthesizer! Bulls Eye

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #24982
Congrats on the new gear, Anton. Do you program the JX10 via the front panel? I recently read that there's now a third party firmware available that fixes the midi implementation of the JX10. You can read more about it here: http://www.vecoven.com/superjx/superjx.html

Post Post #24983
LauriT wrote:
Congrats on the new gear, Anton. Do you program the JX10 via the front panel? I recently read that there's now a third party firmware available that fixes the midi implementation of the JX10. You can read more about it here: http://www.vecoven.com/superjx/superjx.html

For now just via the front panel ( just bought it )
I will have a look and read on that page you sent, thanks!

Post Post #24984

hahahha even same pose as michiel and all looooooooooooooolllllllll Very Happy Very Happy nice one buddy Wink
congrats on the juno man good to see you happy! Smile and man look at the size of the JX compared to the juno!
massive beast! Smile

I think that was a really funny idea to take that pic Wink
Yes, I'm a big fan of his music, he is my hero.
I have already give the Juno a service and new loaded factory banks/patches.
(Also have the bass from Laserdance programmed now)!

Hey filipe, do you know Martin Freeland? (Man with no name) goa trance style..
He had this Juno on a live show in Sweden. Smile

Post Post #24985
AntonEriksson wrote:

massive beast! Smile

I think that was a really funny idea to take that pic Wink
Yes, I'm a big fan of his music, he is my hero.
I have already give the Juno a service and new loaded factory banks/patches.
(Also have the bass from Laserdance programmed now)!

Hey filipe, do you know Martin Freeland? (Man with no name) goa trance style..
He had this Juno on a live show in Sweden. Smile

Nice one ! Good to know your juno is completely in brand new shape! Really happy for you Bulls Eye
We all love Michiel's stuff he nailed pretty much everything that could be done in space synth lol . Chances are if i try to make some spacesynth it will sound close to him and probabilities of hitting same chord progressions will be the same lol :-p
yea man i know him Martin Freeland , not personally but i know all his music ,i love his old albums Moment of Truth , Earth Moving the Sun , ace goa trance stuff specially his Teleport album is really hot stuff man! He had a Juno? I think MFG (Message From God) also used Juno and old synths too as Astral Projection and stuff.
Cool that he used it. I'm pretty sure aswel they used the Roland JV1080 , JD's and stuff , that Rompler sound is really distinguishable from everything else really.
The Juno and your JX10 I'm sure it's been used a lot in goa trance specially for fat basses , leads , pads n stuff , i used a juno before for acid sounds its really good! I also know some other goa trance band that used a Roland JD800 , another massive beast for the entire album it's really good old school stuff! <3

Solar Plexus - Solar Planet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNtvl_z2TNQ

Is your JX10 a Rompler or an actual analogue like the Juno?
Not sure i think it's analogue here's a demo with those brasses ... they sound like something that michiel used in his albums Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a_fdYSF0Fk

Now makes me wanna blast some Proxyon! Very Happy

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #24986
I have the MKS70 which is the rack version of the JX10. It's basically two JX8P's - a massive analog polyphonic synth. It's good for smooth sounds like brasses and strings. I also like the electronic pianos and plucky sounds you can make with it. Doesn't work so well for punchy basses though due to it's slowish envelopes.

If someone is looking for a similar VST I recommend Martin Lüders' PG-8X. It pretty much nails the sound of the JX8P.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: