This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #25178
Good Dance Recordings wrote:

A home studio owner? Yes like most people are.
Big budget studio or not it still doesnt change the fact its a mess and hardware produces noise nevertheless. The more you add the more noise you'll add with it too. So your point was?

Since you're so rich why don't you go and buy some music or do something creative instead of insulting and giving off all this stupid techno stupid babble huh?
Stop wasting my time , time-waster.

Now about that noise and cables you talked rubbish. Leave the lecture about cables and noise, or studios to me. I do it for a living.
I could point out right now where you went wrong, but You would really go over the edge and that would harm the peace here...

Do not take a word about these big studios as You really do not know their cabling or analog signal paths.

Stay with your things in which You do best. Wink

I do buy music IF atleast I hear what I like.

Quote:

You talk like you are some kind of rich guy that has it all : ''oh look at me you have no skill for maintnance or techies blablabla..''

Interesting, that being rich means to You having skills for maintenance ... Thank You. Smile Not everyone says so that being rich means knowledge, skills.

Post Post #25179
sx001 wrote:

A home studio owner? Yes like most people are.
Big budget studio or not it still doesnt change the fact its a mess and hardware produces noise nevertheless. The more you add the more noise you'll add with it too. So your point was?

Since you're so rich why don't you go and buy some music or do something creative instead of insulting and giving off all this stupid techno stupid babble huh?
Stop wasting my time , time-waster.

Now about that noise and cables you talked rubbish. Leave the lecture about cables and noise, or studios to me. I do it for a living.
I could point out right now where you went wrong, but You would really go over the edge and that would harm the peace here...

Do not take a word about these big studios as You really do not know their cabling or analog signal paths.

Stay with your things in which You do best. Wink

I do buy music IF atleast I hear what I like.

Quote:

You talk like you are some kind of rich guy that has it all : ''oh look at me you have no skill for maintnance or techies blablabla..''

Interesting, that being rich means to You having skills for maintenance ... Thank You. Smile Not everyone says so that being rich means knowledge, skills.

Quote:
I could point out right now where you went wrong,

LOLOLOLOLOL... nice joke .

You don't know me so stop putting words that i never said and no you dont know anything so buzz off.!

Quote:
Now about that noise and cables you talked rubbish. Leave the lecture about cables and noise, or studios to me.

yes mr rich professional , drop your ego mate its not gonna take you anywhere .
I'm not replying to you again ever again!!
Ignorant mode on.
Enjoy talking to the walls. Very Happy
CYA!! Very Happy

Post Post #25180

/-/-/-/

sx001 wrote:

/-/-/
Interesting, that being rich means to You having skills for maintenance ... Thank You. Not everyone says so that being rich means knowledge, skills.

Congratulations now buzz off.

But feel free to ask if needing some help in these areas. Especially if having broken/troublesome hardware synthesizer.

Post Post #25181

/-/-/

I'm not replying to you again ever again!!
Ignorant mode on.
Enjoy talking to the walls. Very Happy
CYA!! Very Happy

Yes, cool off couple days!

(Did you know that we both have besides music interest in common also the hasty habit of editing posts several times?
It can certainly annoy some people (while we do not bother about them) and our attitude really sets their nerves to the test and ittakes big step to understand us on that side of the universe...) Really, went off that smoke at #spacesynth it would keep forum and facebook site clean and irc channel happy
. Rolling Eyes

Post Post #25182
Whatever.

Post Post #25272

Linn Drum would be awesome but you know how much those things cost like ... real insane price.

No problem.. as I told ya.
Got that JL cooper MIDI interface in it Very Happy

Post Post #25273
AntonEriksson wrote:

Linn Drum would be awesome but you know how much those things cost like ... real insane price.

amazing! Smile good job on getting that one , its superb machine! Smile

Master Droid

Post Post #25274
Holyshit, the deus ex machina itself!
Nice Anton! I would be having same grin holding that legend. Smile

Space Moderator

Post Post #25276
Did someone here said: Exmachine? Very Happy
Congrats Anton!
I can not wait for the new songs from their own studies Laserdance '87 Very Happy

Post Post #25298
AntonEriksson wrote:

killer drums hehehehehe... now for some serious music! Very Happy
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: