This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message





Post Post #24842
KoolKool wrote:
i still remember when i was 5, i was kicked on the butt out of the piano class because i played a bunch of wrong notes....but it was sound so cool like rave music Cool Cool


anyway,good news today, i have released 10th track as a bonus track for this EP! Smile



and the cover art work by.....um...i found on google so i did a little photoshop...but all respect to person draw it Very Happy


lololololol epic. Very Happy lol Cool yea man rave music has a lot of dissonances , remember them rave hits?? I love the soundtrack of Tempest 2000 for example! Very Happy

Yea you can do that give credit to original artist if you can find who did it. Some pics don't even mention who did it who knows? If you know where's from or who did it credit it and put in your cover credits . As for your photoshop work just put additional artwork by Hainam or whatever alias you will be using or your real name. It'll be cool. Smile
Keep up the good work. Very Happy
Back to top
Reply with quote





Post Post #24859
the track number 12 i have released today for the current EP!

with a funny name "Goosecraft Fleet Above Cloud"

quite a special track i ever made, it's very old i first made 3 years ago,supposed to be eurobeat but end up as synthpop instead, in the past it's very dull and simple track,but now i re-arranged it to life, well, i never happy about it,but still better than nothing! at least better than many unfinished tracks i left to desert with no light!

https://hainam993.bandcamp.com/track/goosecraft-fleet-above-cloud
_________________
soundcloud.com/hainam-1

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...
Back to top
Reply with quote

Master Droid



Post Post #24944
KoolKool wrote:
the track number 12 i have released today for the current EP!

with a funny name "Goosecraft Fleet Above Cloud"

quite a special track i ever made, it's very old i first made 3 years ago,supposed to be eurobeat but end up as synthpop instead, in the past it's very dull and simple track,but now i re-arranged it to life, well, i never happy about it,but still better than nothing! at least better than many unfinished tracks i left to desert with no light!

https://hainam993.bandcamp.com/track/goosecraft-fleet-above-cloud


I'm listening to your soundcloud atm.

Comparing to your other tracks this doesn't have noobish vibes (pardon for my french). Personally i find 1:08 part a bit strange, maybe that square lead doesn't fit into it or something's with harmony, i can't tell exactly. But **** it, the rest is awesome as it outshines that moment. I have to admit this track is quite decent. I love it. Too bad there's no download. [edit: oh wait, the bandcamp...]

This is indeed something special in it. You got some potential in demoscenic direction.

PS: I like the name. It gives the feeling, an image, that one of "crafts", the goose with the aviator 80s sunglasses, helmet and cigar on his beak trying to do barrel roll.
_________________
Home Page
Back to top
Reply with quote





Post Post #24945
i did tell you KoolKool , you're inventive like Neuton Mouse mate .. keep it the way it is , it's who you are anyways Smile
Back to top
Reply with quote





Post Post #24947
Neuton Mouse wrote:


PS: I like the name. It gives the feeling, an image, that one of "crafts", the goose with the aviator 80s sunglasses, helmet and cigar on his beak trying to do barrel roll.


thank you! you mean around 1:11-1:14.......its a square lead note i put for a transition purpose between "jame brown part" and "square lead melody part"
Smile
_________________
soundcloud.com/hainam-1

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...
Back to top
Reply with quote





Post Post #24948
chris van buren remix one of my track

https://soundcloud.com/hainam-1/force-of-rapture-chris-van-buren-remix

a fine classic spacesynth remix!
_________________
soundcloud.com/hainam-1

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...
Back to top
Reply with quote





Post Post #24954
KoolKool wrote:
chris van buren remix one of my track

https://soundcloud.com/hainam-1/force-of-rapture-chris-van-buren-remix

a fine classic spacesynth remix!


Congrats. Wow sounds killer lol but that two note at same time kills it . It's not right.
That pan pipe! Very Happy awesome sounds! And those strings going down awesome!! So dark and gothic like vampires and stuff!!! Love it! Very Happy And that String Crescendo is brilliant Smile
Nice sonar sound too!! Love it! Nice mixing too he did more lighter! Very Happy Superb work Chris!
Amazing track except for those two notes at same time at the start which is musically wrong imo. Apart from that dude this is amazing work. Congrats! House Dance Pianos and all !! Damn! I was definitely impressed ! Smile
Back to top
Reply with quote





Post Post #24958
KoolKool wrote:
chris van buren remix one of my track

https://soundcloud.com/hainam-1/force-of-rapture-chris-van-buren-remix

a fine classic spacesynth remix!


man as for this i would ask Chris and email space sound records and get this on space holidays. It's releasable material imo. Apart from those two notes at same time i would correct that and adieu!
Back to top
Reply with quote





Post Post #24963
Good Dance Recordings wrote:
KoolKool wrote:
chris van buren remix one of my track

https://soundcloud.com/hainam-1/force-of-rapture-chris-van-buren-remix

a fine classic spacesynth remix!


man as for this i would ask Chris and email space sound records and get this on space holidays. It's releasable material imo. Apart from those two notes at same time i would correct that and adieu!


it's good remix,but better submit original material Smile

i have submitted one!
_________________
soundcloud.com/hainam-1

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...
Back to top
Reply with quote





Post Post #24964
KoolKool wrote:
Good Dance Recordings wrote:
KoolKool wrote:
chris van buren remix one of my track

https://soundcloud.com/hainam-1/force-of-rapture-chris-van-buren-remix

a fine classic spacesynth remix!


man as for this i would ask Chris and email space sound records and get this on space holidays. It's releasable material imo. Apart from those two notes at same time i would correct that and adieu!


it's good remix,but better submit original material Smile

i have submitted one!


submit both why not man , its brilliant remix he did imo Wink
Back to top
Reply with quote
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Display posts from previous:   
Access Panel
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001-2005 phpBB Group - 0.093128