This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #24886
Hi everyone! As you all know i've been busy producing goa trance music. Today i felt writing some spacesynth music.

If you people are happy with this i would be happy to maybe ... hmmm write a Last Resource spacesynth album?
Who knows? Smile

Maybe some tweaking will be necessary here and there but that will be no prob at all.
Hope you enjoy and feedback is welcome as always! Smile

https://soundcloud.com/filipe-santos-goa-music-retroandpsychedelictrance/last-resource-space-rebels

Post Post #24912
Sounds like launch rocket liftoff Smile

Post Post #24913
Adi wrote:
Sounds like launch rocket liftoff Smile

Did you get to hear it? I know i removed the track because of them trolls. It's ok spacesynth imo , i can come up with better with more time and effort but that will depends on how much im motivated and atm not much least for spacesynth nobody cares or buys the stuff ... anyways i might come up with better stuff that will depend on my mood but spacesynth nobody cares really and at the moment im busy with other stuff.

Post Post #24914
I prefer to listen with old Winamp, so I'm downloading from Soundcloud every tune worth saving for further listening. Classic local storage way, without any spreading of course.

Post Post #24915
Adi wrote:
I prefer to listen with old Winamp, so I'm downloading from Soundcloud every tune worth saving for further listening. Classic local storage way, without any spreading of course.

yea i dont even use winamp anymore... altho i have it installed. Did you get the track?

Post Post #24916
Yep. Will you call it piracy?

Post Post #24917
Adi wrote:
Yep. Will you call it piracy?

Downloading from soundcloud without me putting it for download. Yep. But i don't mind . I'm aware of all of it.

Post Post #24918
Man, I'm a fan of your music, I'm buying your tunes, and I'm also collecting tunes of all synth artists for private use only. Downloading your tunes from Soundcloud has a double factor, 'cause you often removing them short after upload and posting link on this forum. And when I'll be hurry, I have it for both collecting and historical value. But when you later presenting them via Bandcamp or other official release, I pay for it. So with other artists. I have a plenty of demos and unpublished songs from fellow producers and I'm not sharing them with anybody.

Post Post #24919
Adi wrote:
Man, I'm a fan of your music, I'm buying your tunes, and I'm also collecting tunes of all synth artists for private use only. Downloading your tunes from Soundcloud has a double factor, 'cause you often removing them short after upload and posting link on this forum. And when I'll be hurry, I have it for both collecting and historical value. But when you later presenting them via Bandcamp or other official release, I pay for it. So with other artists. I have a plenty of demos and unpublished songs from fellow producers and I'm not sharing them with anybody.

I know don't worry. I removed it not because of that but soundcloud is filled with trolls. Anyways i don't mind putting my music in full and people downloading it for free , it's not all about money for me , people can listen to my music and support if they want to .
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: