This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #25054
Recently Michiel Van Der Kuy finished his new Laserdance album, The Force Of Order and he is not slowing down. With great pleasure I would like to announce that Michiel and I have started working together on a new Rygar album. This album will be released in 2017 by Space Sound Records on CD and for the first time we are also planning to release the album on Vinyl. We want to make this album sound like old LD, especially the first 2 original Rygar songs Spaceraiders and Star Tracks. Recently Michiel bought the final missing piece the famous vocoder Korg DVP1 . This is the same vocoder he used for the Future Generation album. I can tell you that the first sound samples sound amazing, and I got goosebumps when he sent me the demos. This album will contain many surprises as well as great collaborations with other famous spacesynth artists. I'm very excited about this project even more than the work on Modulation; this old equipment took me back to the 80's. I will keep you posted with the progress on new Rygar album.

Space Moderator

Post Post #25055
Hehehe, great news Mark, but last Rygar album was supposed to be released earlier than 2012. The same with Force of Order album... First release date: 2015. Released in 2016...

Ehh, Latency and MvdK...

Post Post #25057
Awesome news, looking forward to it. I would be very interested in a vinyl release.

John.

Post Post #25058
awesome news looking forward to it! Smile

Post Post #25061
Great news! Thanks!
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: