This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #25062
https://aphelionsynth.bandcamp.com/releases
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrx6MhWFE08

Post Post #25063
Oh yeah! Music for my ears!

Post Post #25065
Adi wrote:
Oh yeah! Music for my ears!

Thank You!

Post Post #25097
Is there anyone else, who listened to this great album? I"m listen it over and over, and still got not enough. It's a wonderful, classic synth at its best!

Post Post #25098
Just because you asked... I did, just after your first opinion expecting something really good. Managed to 4th or 5th track or so. Full of cliche, dull sounds, chaotic melodies not making much sense rubbing against discords here and there. It's not that chaotic melodies are bad idea, but artist needs to feel the plan (or vision) he has in constructing those. Excellent example is Berk van Ozden, who makes melodies based on chaotic patterns, but they seem to work well and have a greater plan. Aphelion seems to push keys in random fashion with "let's see what works out of it" approach.
This album is so mediocre I was actually quite surprised with your initial opinion about this album.

Post Post #25099
It's ok album.
Some songs are a bit too happy for my taste but that's a matter of opinion.
Overall i think the album is well produced , it has some classic koto sounds (the bassline for example is nice) and its a good album. I think it's nicely arranged and the sounds are easy to listen to .
The style is very chilled and lacks a bit of 'action' and 'punch' in the songs. So if you're expecting good uptempo action spacesynth in this release you'll be a bit disappointed.
But i'm sure many will love this sort of spacesynth , there's a lot of this kind of material out there aswel.
Cosmic Heroes is nice track.
Very light sounding in a way. Some songs are really nice. Only thing i would recommend is better mastering which would make more justice to the album and make it sound more full and add a bit of more punch to it.
Best of luck to Aphelion! Smile

Post Post #25100
Adi wrote:
Is there anyone else, who listened to this great album? I"m listen it over and over, and still got not enough. It's a wonderful, classic synth at its best!

it's even more "raw" than my music....sorry Adi!

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...

Post Post #25101
I love it anyway Smile

Post Post #25102
Adi wrote:
I love it anyway Smile

Bulls Eye

Post Post #25104
hmm...weird taste...then ok! Smile

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: