This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #25105
What's weird with Aphelion's music? It's a classic synth, nothing new, but imho executed in a brilliant way (at this point I disagree with Master Krizz).

Master Droid

Post Post #25106
Lulz, i just listened to first half of an album and understood what Krizz meant. Each track is going somewhere... can't tell exactly where but more likely to nowhere. Actually i like the sound/patch pick (apart from LD sounds). Pads, bass and other instruments teases the ear, but this "wtf-harmony" kicks the impression far away.

Post Post #25114
Track going somewhere? Hello Houston? You talk about progressive space, which is minor in spacesynth. Aphelion don't make up to that stage, it's just classic, repetitive, LD-style upgraded space. For progressive spacesynth we have Krizz and Lauri. Don't blame others for not going that noble way.

Master Droid

Post Post #25115
Adi wrote:
Track going somewhere? Hello Houston? You talk about progressive space, which is minor in spacesynth. Aphelion don't make up to that stage, it's just classic, repetitive, LD-style upgraded space. For progressive spacesynth we have Krizz and Lauri. Don't blame others for not going that noble way.

Whooaa...

Noble ways, blames? What the heck are you talking about?

The response is written as you read some subtext in the post, things i don't said, and yet it was perceived with some personal misinterpretation of yours. I see you have some personal discontent towards me. Well, spit it out Adi, don't keep it in yourself. I know you have it.

Anywayz, just for your information, my post has nothing to do with progressive or traditional or whatever there is genre at all. No genre topic involved!!! Classic style or non-classic, not involved either. Even if this was reggae music the most melodies going nowhere - you can feel randomness of it and that leads them unknown. Krizz already said about it, i've listened to music and confirmed that in my reply. If you don't hear it that's your own personal problem, lack of aural skills problem.

Post Post #25117
gotta love the ss.net drama.

Post Post #25118
i have a same feeling for adi too...lol! remember i used to praise Jan Schipper tracks but really depressed to see other people did criticizing on his "my-called-wonderful" works so so bad,huh ?! Very Happy

well, it's fine, if you love something so deep, just ignore other people's bad opinions

Smile

i would like to classified this album into highly-experimental music category, maybe aphelion is preparing something even more greater in his future music work! who know! Wink

Pho,Banh mi,Ha Long Bay...

Post Post #25119
KoolKool wrote:
i

well, it's fine, if you love something so deep, just ignore other people's bad opinions

Smile

well put. people have their own taste and that's something that is not worth an argument. let others say whatever they want , what matters is that you love it Adi.

Post Post #25122
Adi wrote:
What's weird with Aphelion's music? It's a classic synth, nothing new, but imho executed in a brilliant way ...

In a brilliant way executed... can be.
in a brilliant way arranged and composed... no.
It is a way too experimental to be classic synth.

Post Post #25162
I agree with your views, particularly mastered sound. I learn and develop my music in this style. Thank you all !!

Post Post #25165
synthdrome wrote:
I agree with your views, particularly mastered sound. I learn and develop my music in this style. Thank you all !!

You're welcome . Keep making great music and you'll see that mastering will help a lot in the end too.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: