This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #25316
complaining? When I joined the spacesynth then the second thing after Juno bass I heard were the many sick scandals which have been around for several years in spacesynth community! AND it was still several years to continue! The community was playing ostrich instead of solving them!

So, I see no reason why it should be better in a facebook as THE SAME people are there too who were also ca 16 years ago back in the spacesynth.DE site who were a part in these scandals, later in spacesynth.NET site and lastly in a facebook group.

Post Post #25318
+1 for the initiative , although i won't be joining. have fun guys!

Post Post #25321
AntonEriksson wrote:
.... sit here then and complain everything you do all the time. ..

Also I notice. The constant nagging. It is not, there is not. Maybe character...

Post Post #25322
sx001 wrote:
complaining? When I joined the spacesynth then the second thing after Juno bass I heard were the many sick scandals which have been around for several years in spacesynth community! AND it was still several years to continue! The community was playing ostrich instead of solving them!

So, I see no reason why it should be better in a facebook as THE SAME people are there too who were also ca 16 years ago back in the spacesynth.DE site who were a part in these scandals, later in spacesynth.NET site and lastly in a facebook group.

I wonder why you keep coming back to this? It has been more than 10 years since the "scandals" and really, truly nobody (including myself and I was the one on receiving end of the stick back then) gives a crap anymore.

You keep scratching that scar in hope that there will be some blood... Confused

As for the Facebook group - it's for grown-ups and we like BOTH software and hardware there, you might not fit so well, just saying... Very Happy

Post Post #25324
Oh yeah look whos talking! You were never innocent side on those scandals and when there have been spacesynth labels peeing contests.

But actually I wanted to point out something other -- the talks behind others back which have been around forever and haven't ended.
Why I took it up now is that some newbie says that all is good and great while nothing has changed actually!

The thing is....

Most of you guys never say what you mean nor mean what you say. Including You.

Most of you and others are smiling at each other but once the back is turned, You talk bad things about each other. You all say, this is not good, but THATS the only behaviour what You all do and THATS what You accept and consider this as a normal behaviour! You too, Maciej.
You show that ALL this behaviour is accepted and tolerated by ALL of you.
But being that pointed out, that You hate! Also You hate discuss all this in a open way.

But hey, also you see it is a big no no if someone of You get caught gossiping!
And surprise if I caught one of Your rats then well nobody says it was wrong what he did. You see instead that I am the bad one who caught him and dragged all to the daylight!

It has been in the past, and it is still now the same all in spacesynth community.

So yeah, happy facebook where all are smile at their face and hidding dagger behind the back! Very Happy
"Grown-ups"... my a**.

Post Post #25325
SpaceAveiro wrote:
AntonEriksson wrote:
.... sit here then and complain everything you do all the time. ..

Also I notice. The constant nagging. It is not, there is not. Maybe character...

glad you guys noticed that .

Quote:
I wonder why you keep coming back to this? It has been more than 10 years since the "scandals" and really, truly nobody (including myself and I was the one on receiving end of the stick back then) gives a crap anymore.

so true ! Very Happy

Post Post #25329
Good Dance Recordings wrote:
+1 for the initiative , although i won't be joining. have fun guys!

then do not join!

Binary Ghost wrote:

... for which You does not "give a crap" is honour, honesty and integrity ! Just like any other of your "colleauges" has shown it with their behaviour if such things are more than accepted -- talks behind others back, getting away with it AND you see that nothing wrong with that, all is okay.
Thats what You do and accept!

Post Post #25333
sx001 wrote:
Oh yeah look whos talking! You were never innocent side on those scandals and when there have been spacesynth labels peeing contests.

Where did I say I was innocent? I'm no angel.

sx001 wrote:
Most of you and others are smiling at each other but once the back is turned, You talk bad things about each other. You all say, this is not good, but THATS the only behaviour what You all do and THATS what You accept and consider this as a normal behaviour! You too, Maciej.

And you are the only innocent and honest person in the whole world. A knight in shining armour. Well, let me tell you that if we ever need Don Quixote to fight windmills for us, we will call ya', OK?

sx001 wrote:
And surprise if I caught one of Your rats then well nobody says it was wrong what he did. You see instead that I am the bad one who caught him and dragged all to the daylight!

Nah, you are the childish one, who sees the world as black and white, who is using faul language, who has no respect towards anyone and who insults everyone.

Grow up, Alex ...

Post Post #25334
Just as expected -- if I point out then someone moves the finger "no no do not say that!", childish, black-white, etc... no one likes to hear that to said out loud what you are and do! Very Happy

For you that gray area goes a way wider than expected and beyond all realm -- all you can justify for YOUR benefit. Where is respect and honour in that?

And You talk about respect? You have no sense of it, neither about honor. Becouse there is nothing honourable in what You do if every limit is to crossed and justified for Your own benefit. Where is respect in that? Dont talk about respect or honor, as You have none if you lie even about simple details like when exactly you posted CDs and so on!!!

But as I see it is totally normal to You, acceptable and happy about it etc. well well. It shows who you really are in this case and suits to You, but not persons like me.

I have no respect for liars and those who behave nice when talking with me but behind my back talking bad things.
My respect is for those who say what they mean and mean what they say.

so have all good happy sneaky facebook group

Post Post #25335
sx001 wrote:
Just as expected -- if I point out then someone moves the finger "no no do not say that!", childish, black-white, etc... no one likes to hear that to said out loud what you are and do! Very Happy

There was a time when I thought you were just eccentric, but now I can see you are 100% bonkers. I suggest you go on and chase those pink unicorns of yours...
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: