This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Post Post #8082
Hi,

As promised, I have made a track especially for you, guys, to show my gratitude for Alesis Ion you have given me couple of months ago (http://www.spacesynth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=706). Sorry it took me so long, but I had a wedding meanwhile Smile Heh, besides I have also moved to another apartment, and lack of internet connection atm made me finish it... well... quicker (if I could say that) Smile

Ok, here comes the link: http://www.mikseri.net/artists/?id=26712 -> "Above The Zenith".

Post Post #8086
I really love this tune....it has some really wonderful leads!!! Great track, thanks!

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #8087
Thanks for sharing that one. I like it. The song sounds atmospheric and dreamy and I think that it has your sign (in a positive way). The brass voice sounds good and useful. Have you used the Ion for all the voices in this song ?

What about the Ion-vocoder. What do you think about it ? Personally I haven't found any software-vocoder that gives a warm and useful sound, so I'm thinking about buying some hardware for that.

Post Post #8088
Yeah.... my name is also on the back of that SYNTH!! Smile

Listened to your TRACK... one word... >>> R O C K S ! ! ! ! <<<

Post Post #8091
Staffan wrote:
Thanks for sharing that one. I like it. The song sounds atmospheric and dreamy and I think that it has your sign (in a positive way). The brass voice sounds good and useful. Have you used the Ion for all the voices in this song ?

Most of them are made with Ion. Ion can play 4 different patches simultaneously, so I used them all for sinus/triangle arpeggio and three of main leads, except chord stabs, which are generated by RGC:Pentagon.

Staffan wrote:
What about the Ion-vocoder. What do you think about it ? Personally I haven't found any software-vocoder that gives a warm and useful sound, so I'm thinking about buying some hardware for that.

Well, I haven't made any comparison tests, but it sounds ok. I have used it in one tune so far.

Post Post #8094
great track - clear and good....
nothing else to say or pray*

micha

Post Post #8097
ajajajajajaj Krzysiek! to jest pniemkne! a tak w ogóle to powinno Ci się dostac że się nie pochwaliłeś dzisiaj wiesz? No i jak już jestes w transie, to może juz nie odchodź od sprzętu tylko zrób juz materiał na calą płytę co??

just great and brilliant track Krizz!! and if you are already like in the trance of creating, maybe no longer leave the equipment but already make material for the entire album, hmmm... ?? Wink

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #8101
Very atmospheric track as usual with trademark PS sounds. I have never heard such leads from anyone else. You should write a tutorial about that process Smile Title fits perfectly really, it takes you high. You don't mind if we put this track to the free music section?

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #8102
Great to hear new stuff from you Krizz! I have to say I've been waiting for some new material from you. Yes, melodies are just great, and I really like that. Good track overall, thanks for sharing this one. Smile

Post Post #8103
Back you to old, good style at last! That's it, good job Krizz. Smile
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: