Reply to topic

Post Post #986
Here is the cover from CHASE - Trans Atlantic Air Waves / Virgin
original by Giorgio Moroder from the movie "Midnight Express" (1978).

And this version from Daylight /Hypersound

Post Post #1113
Hello everybody Smile

Indeed, this video is quite funny Smile

Staffan wrote:
I don't know if this has been mentioned already, anyhow it is probably worth mentioning again.

The Proxyon tune 'Space Fly' is a remix of the song 'Magic Fly' made by Space.

Is there a way to listen to a sample of this tune ? I'd be curious to listen to it because I'm a fan of spAce Razz

LauriT wrote:
Yeah, Magic Fly video fits the music very well. Obviously the group is not taking themselves very seriously.

Has anyone heard any recent material from SPACE ?

You can listen to samples of the latest album by clicking on his name "Symphonic Space Dream"

Mark Vera wrote:
I did some research, and the remix is called "Michael Cretu - Magic Fly (Wonderland Mix)"

That's right, here is the samples in real audio format Arrow Trance Atlantic Air Waves

Enjoy !

Onyxx

Post Post #1408
Don't miss the new video by Zladko Vladcik, "I am the Anti-pope". It's hilarious! Smile

Post Post #1448
Does anybody know if there were any video's from the synthesizer dance bands like laserdance etc ?

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #1449
As far as I know, the only spacesynth videos that exist are Koto - Jabdah (Formel Eins) and VM-Rexor's videos.

Post Post #1517
I saw some unofficial space fan videoclips - "Digital dream" with manga movie, Go go Yellow screen (movie from game???) and some others.

Now Samurai and me resumed taking materials to "Exploration" (we paused it in july - reason: terroristic attack in London - this clip require futuristic and public interiors) - this clip will be a part of story - with next productions give some kind of music movie (maybe some materials will be with other known space music artist but now this is only in plans). Now I made "teaser" to this clip - maybe will be online, but now is "on demand" (ask me in private message).
Pararelly I'm still correcting materials from Wieliczka (near Cracow) - synchronize playing on keyboard with different composition is kind of challenge Smile maybe in near future this concert-clip will be online.

Greetings Smile

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #1541
Here's something funny, a little 3D animation called 'The Tentaclues' by Tero Ojala. It uses a clip from Dreamtime - Titan Warriors as background music. Video can be downloaded at http://www.finfilms.net/video.php?videoid=98
Just click 'Lataa'. File size is around 50 megs.

Post Post #1554
Koto-jabdah video:

http://www.ishkur.com/articles/koto_video.mpeg

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #1556
Yes, that's the Formel Eins video. Interesting article by Ishkur here: http://www.ishkur.com/articles/italodisco.php

[Retired Droid]

Post Post #1644
Not really spacesynth but Yellow Magic Ochestra is such an awesome group and they have made some really catchy synthpop. Check out these videos if you want to see a pile of analog synths and hear some great synthpop:
http://www.matrixsynth.com/blog/media/ymo/

I also recommend to get the proper videos of Rydeen and Technopolis (if you can find them). They have some really cracking futuristic 80s special fx Smile
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Access Panel
Jump to: